If you purchased your Domain Name from Godaddy.com, follow these steps to register your nameserver(s) with them.
1) Login to your Godaddy Account Manager.
2) In ‘My Products section’, ‘click Domains’.
3) Click the domain that you want to create a Nameserver for.
4) In the Host Summary (add) section (at the bottom left of your screen), click “Add” (Godaddy uses the term ‘host’ instead of nameserver).
5) In the Host Name Field, enter the name server ‘host name’ you want to register ex: “ns1″ or “ns2″.
Note: Do not place “www” as part of your host name.
6) In the Host IP fields, enter the IP address you were assigned by your Webhost.
Note: If you only have one assigned IP address, enter the same IP addresses in each host name, but if you have more than one then use all IP assigned to you as:
ns1 – 123.456.789.10
ns2 – 123.456.789.11 (assign different IP addresses on each Host name)
7) Click OK (to save settings)
Note: Repeat steps #4 through #7 for additional name servers (such as ns2, ns3, ns4, etc).
Blogs by computersph.com
Addition: In Nameservers (located near the top left of your screen), click manage link and fill in spaces with your nameservers, such as:
Nameserver 1, enter NS1.YOURDOMAIN.COM
Nameserver 2, enter NS2.YOURDOMAIN.COM
Below is a list of other articles that may interest you: